ATC Global Virtual Events
The ATC Global virtual events were launched in May 2011 and have brought together a community of over 1,000 ATM professionals over the last year.
The latest virtual event was held on Wednesday, 17 October 2012.
- Preparing for Winter Operations: How the European ATM network works together
- UAV Operators' experience of moving towards integrating civil-military UAS into the Single European Sky and globally
You can view the sessions on-demand here.
The live webinar sessions on 17 October 2012 were aimed at developing expert debate on topics of current concern for ANSPs, industry, regulators and aircraft operators.
With weather patterns around the world appearing to becoming more extreme and unpredictable ANSPs are working with other aviation stakeholders to find new ways to mitigate and recover from severe weather. Coping with winter and extreme weather conditions: How the European ATM network works together, will comprise a panel of expert speakers from airports, ANSPs and meteorological organisations. They will debate what technological and procedural solutions may be available to help air transport operations cope with extreme climatic conditions.
Another area of change for ATM service providers will be debated in a session around UAV Operators’ experiences of moving towards integrating civil-military UAS into the Single European Sky and globally. While this is a common conference theme, the session will seek to take a new approach by including views of UAS manufacturers, alongside standards and regulatory experts, to give a one-stop update on progress being made towards producing harmonised regulations for operating these aircraft in civil airspace around the world.
What is a virtual event?
Much like the physical events, that many will be familiar with, ATC Global’s virtual events provide a platform for the sharing of information, knowledge and expertise, enabling attendees to interact with other industry professionals from around the world.
Benefits of attending
- View a full day programme of presentations led by ATM experts
- Discuss pertinent industry issues with peers in the virtual lounge
- Download white papers, videos, case studies from the resource centre
- Exchange virtual business cards and start conversations with attendees via real-time chat!
To find out about future sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Jan Barthelemy, Event Manager
Anthony Wilde, Account Manager